Sunday, October 6, 2013

Whole 30, Day 6

Breakfast:
Taco omelet made w/seasoned ground turkey and topped with salsa, avocado and black olives


Lunch:
Leftover roast beef with leftover roasted veggies, squash, water


Supper:
Zucchini noodles with homemade marinara (garlic, onion, fresh tomatoes, olive oil, peppers)
*This was my first big test.  Friday night is pizza night in our house, and I told the kids I'd order pizza for making it through the first week of school.  I made zucchini noodles with a vegetable peeler and some homemade marinara sauce and ate that instead.  It wasn't pizza, but it was an okay substitute.

*Friday is my weigh-in day.  The Whole 30 plan says not to weigh yourself for the entire 30 days because it's not about the weight, but I've been weighing in on Fridays for awhile and didn't want to stop.  In the first six days of this plan, I lost 4 pounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment