Monday, November 9, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 7

When I made my menu plan last week, I wasn't sure what day I would make it to the grocery store. I changed the plan here and there as the week went on: Tuesday was Barry's birthday, so we ordered pizza. Thursday a friend came over and we had steak, baked potatoes and tossed salad. Since we had pizza earlier in the week, we had Better Cheddars, fried potatoes and veggies and dip on Friday night. Saturday we had the burgers (with onion rings) that were originally planned for Tuesday.
This week we're probably going out of town Thursday through Sunday, so I only need to plan for the beginning of the week.
Sunday: Brown sugar chicken, brown rice, broccoli.
Monday: Tuna noodle casserole
Tuesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday: Butternut squash soup

No comments:

Post a Comment