Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Look through more menu plans at orgjunkie.com!

We went to Apple Fest in Bayfield, Wisconsin, this weekend, so some of the recipes this week are inspired by our experience there.  I also bought a 20 pound bag of potatoes (for only $1.99), so I need to make sure I use them up--good thing they last a long time! 


Here's what we're eating this week:


Sunday--Creamy Baked Chicken Breasts, broccoli, leftover potatoes/carrots
Monday--Meatloaf made with Bourbon Maple Syrup, mashed potatoes, corn
Tuesday--Tacos
Wednesday--Grilled cheese/tomato soup
Thursday--Clean out the "kid food" from the freezer: there are a few chicken nuggets, a couple of chicken patties, and some corn dogs
Friday--Homemade pizza
Saturday--Soup and homemade bread

I put recipes up this week for Braised Herb Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Lasagna and Apple Bread Pudding.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Menu Plan Monday. I lvoe clean out the fridge nights and put one in my menu this week as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by for a blog visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday today!
    $1.99 for potatoes is a terrific price.
    Everything for this week's menu plan sounds so wonderful.
    I love this time of year when the temps have cooled down to something liveable in Las Vegas!
    When I opened our coat closet I didn't get hit with a blast of heat today. Now that's much better.
    I'll be on the lookout for soup recipes to add to my recipe file box

    ReplyDelete