Monday, December 7, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11

I had an easy week in the kitchen last week. With Barry gone for four days, I made simple, kid-friendly food. I did pick up a few groceries in town and ended up with chicken nuggets, tater tots, and corn on Tuesday. Wednesday morning the kids had late start for school, so I made them bacon, egg and cheese on English muffins for breakfast. Instead of English muffin pizzas on Friday night, we had pita pizzas--bacon cheeseburger style, with hamburger, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, plus pickle on top. Thursday was French toast and sausage.
What we're eating this week:
Sunday--Taco Ring
Monday--Cajun baked chicken, red beans and rice (from a packet), veggie
Tuesday--Spaghetti
Wednesday through Saturday--I have to finish my plan after I go to the grocery store on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, I have never heard of taco ring- but I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD- so I will have to find out about this! How blessed your are to have children at home to feed. Mine are recently gone and I miss the days you are in so much!
    I'm glad I stopped to visit.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete