Monday, November 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Lots of menu plans at orgjunkie.com!

I'm glad to have less things going on this week--last week was so busy!  But it was great to have a menu plan in place to give me one less thing to think about.  Here's what we're eating this week:

Sunday--Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, acorn squash rings
Monday--Beef stew
Tuesday--I'm going to try Swai fish for the first time
Wednesday--Parent/Teacher conferences right around supper time, so I'll get taco fixings ready earlier in the day so it will be easy to put together when we get home
Thursday--Spaghetti made with spaghetti squash
Friday--Pizza
Saturday--Soup/homemade bread

I made Olive Bread last week:


I'll be putting up recipes for Ultimate Potato Soup and the Acorn Squash Rings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment