Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Despite a sketchy plan last week, I stuck to my basic plan except for Saturday. Our something with hamburger: pizza burgers on day old buns leftover from Christmas. Something with chicken: Orange chicken breasts (from All New Joy of Cooking), brown rice, veggies. On New Year's Eve we had roast beef cooked with carrots and potatoes and steamed broccoli/carrots, with cherry crisp for dessert. We had chili on New Year's Day, and on Saturday we used the leftover chicken from Wednesday to make a chicken/stuffing bake that was on the back of the Stove Top box.
Here's what's up this week:
Sunday--French dip sandwiches made with leftovers from New Year's Eve.
Monday--Baked potato bar
Tuesday--Sausage and sauerkraut, fried potatoes, veggie
Wednesday--Spaghetti
Thursday--TBD, depends on if I get to the grocery store this week, otherwise I'll dig in the freezer for something
Friday--Pizza
Saturday--TBD

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog. I'm using it up from the freezer and pantry this week...and probably next week as well. I would love for you to join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete